Finally, they are here. Our African Print mud cloth earrings shout and scream Africa, and now you can wear some of the African sunshine and culture wherever you go, for just £10 😀, if that's not worth smiling about, we don't know what is. This print originates from Mali and is infamous for is amazing geometrics and earthy tones.
We Are A Brand With A Purpose. Proudly Made In Africa
Feel Good in our jewellery, knowing that we provide a positive social impact on the economy in West Africa. We source and produce everything in West Africa- providing over 30 full time jobs for the local community.
- Fabric earrings to require the minimum amount of care
- Do not submerge these earrings in water and (not that you would) expose them to an open flame
Estimated delivery times
- UK and Ireland 1-3 Business Days
- North America: 3-5 business days
- Europe: 3-5 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 5-10 business days
- Asia Pacific: 5-10 business days
- Rest Of World: 7-12 Buisness Days
- Shipping Upgrades Are Aavailable at Checkout
Lahmin makes beautifully crafted bags and gorgeous handmade jewellery with African Print and other materials. His bag collection is both vibrant and subtle. He lives and works in Brikama. Meet the rest of our makers here
100% African Wax Print
Handmade in The Gambia