This coat is simply beautiful, we absolutely love it! The iconic pink Dashiki Angelina print is used in this super simple, yet bold cut that lets the fabric do the talking!
This 1970s classic has been modified, colourfied, and Africanised by our team of designers in The UK and produced by our expert tailors in The Gambia. This African Trench Coat really is warm in itself and can be worn as an overcoat...Express yourself this winter! Traditional African Wax Print has been lined with extra thick and warm ethically sourced cotton, making a ridiculously cozy and colourful piece. The Cuffs are made from elasticated wool for that perfect fit..
We Are A Brand With A Purpose. Proudly Made In Africa
- Classic Trench design
- 2 side pockets
- 2 Front Pockets
- Comfy fit
- Elastic Trimmings
- 100% African Wax Print
- S/M fits Chest Sizes Up To 12Uk
- L/Xl fits Chest Sizes Up To 16Uk
- XXL is available upon request and fits up to 20Uk
- Model is 5ft 8in tall and wearing S/M
Estimated delivery times
- UK and Ireland 1-3 Business Days
- North America: 3-5 business days
- Europe: 3-5 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 5-10 business days
- Asia Pacific: 5-10 business days
- Rest Of World: 7-12 Buisness Days
- Shipping Upgrades Are Aavailable at Checkout
Hamed makes some of our most popular designs- African Bomber Jackets and Trench Coats. He has an eye for detail and his creations always come out perfectly. His creative flair has really improved our collection by his experimentation with different colours our ribbing and lining. Check out meet the makers.
100% African Wax Print
Handmade in The Gambia