Out of stock
Out of stock
Release Your African Spirit!
Our new collection of Handmade Brass Gypsy Earrings big and bold and all represent Africa with nods to our culture throughout the pieces. Some are adorned with Traditional Trade Beads, and some with crystals found in Africa. All of our earrings feature either Gold or Silver wire. So those with allergies, or sensitive skin needant worry
Check out the rest of our shop at www.continentclothing.com
Estimated delivery times
- UK and Ireland 1-3 Business Days
- North America: 3-5 business days
- Europe: 3-5 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 5-10 business days
- Asia Pacific: 5-10 business days
- Rest Of World: 7-12 Buisness Days
- Shipping Upgrades Are Aavailable at Checkout
30 days free return
- We gladly accept returns and exchanges
- Contact Us within:14 days of delivery
- Post items back to us within:30 days of delivery
- Full Policy Availble Here
Parcels sent express will arrive within 2 days for UK customers and within 10 Days worldwide
"Very beautiful dress, it's even more beautiful than in the photo. This product arrived quickly and is of a fantastic quality! The colours are incredibly vibrant and the fabric is very comfortable. I'm thrilled to have added this to my closet, and am excited to wear this out and about when we come out of lockdown!
"Lovely scarf with lovely colours. very quick delivery. I received this the same week I ordered. Thank you."
"Absolutely beautiful! I'm so pleased with these earrings! I also purchased a jacket from this company last year and forgot to review it, I love the jacket too and wear it all the time! Thank you so much. Beautiful products!"
"They loved their present"
Great quality. Awesome communication. My new favorite item. Highly recommended!!!
"Very beautiful dress, it's even more beautiful than in the photo. I asked a question about the sizing of the dress before making the order. I got a fast and kind response from the seller which helped me to choose a right size for me. I would definitely buy from this shop again"