Special Edition Trench Coat!!! Only 2 Available. This African print winter military parka will redefine what you previously thought possible with African print. It really is the standout piece of our collection.
This 1970s classic Military Parka has been modernized, colourfied, and Africanised by our team of designers in The UK and produced by our expert tailors in The Gambia. This African Trench Coat really is warm in itself and can be worn as an overcoat...Express yourself this winter! Traditional African Wax Print has been lined with extra thick and warm ethically sourced cotton, making a ridiculously cozy and colourful piece. The Cuffs are made from elasticated wool for that perfect fit.
We are a brand with a purpose! Each and every one of our products are ethically produced in The Gambia, with fabric sourced from across West Africa.
- Classic Trench design
- 2 side pockets
- 2 Front Pockets
- Comfy fit
- Elastic Trimmings
- 100% African Wax Print
- S/M fits Chest Sizes Up To 40in Chest
- L/Xl fits Chest Sizes Up To 44in Chest
- XXL is available upon request and fits up to 48in Chest
- Model is 6ft 2in tall and wearing L/XL
- Model is 6ft 5in tall and wearing L/XL
Estimated delivery times
- UK and Ireland 1-3 Business Days
- North America: 3-5 business days
- Europe: 3-5 business days
- Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 5-10 business days
- Asia Pacific: 5-10 business days
- Rest Of World: 7-12 Buisness Days
- Shipping Upgrades Are Aavailable at Checkout
Hamed makes some of our most popular designs- African Bomber Jackets and Trench Coats. He has an eye for detail and his creations always come out perfectly. His creative flair has really improved our collection by his experimentation with different colours our ribbing and lining. Check out meet the makers.
Omar has a flair for extravagance. He started our making our simple shirts, but now makes our special edition collection. From parkas to body warmers to puffer jackets, he loves working with new designs and unusual (to African tailors) materials. Check out our makers here
100% African Wax Print
Handmade in The Gambia